Monday, January 3, 2011

Cheap n Easy Room Sprays

Commercial room sprays can be pricey, but there is an alternative.  Buy some distilled water, a small spray bottle and any scented oils you like.  You can also use vanilla extract for scent.  The great thing about using homemade room sprays is knowing that it contains NO chemical additives. Studies have shown that the chemicals used in commercial sprays coat your nasal passages.  At my website I sell three different scents.  Deodorizing, Orange Spice, and Pet Deodorizing.  If for any reason you don't want to make your own I will gladly sell you mine:)  You can visit my site at http://ajmclain.com/cbe.html. I would love to hear your ideas on cheap and easy products or solutions. 
Room Spray comes in three different scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment