Thursday, January 27, 2011

Time is flying!

Where has time gone?  To catch everyone up I just started by Crafted by Erin Etsy store at http://craftedbyerin.etsy.com.  There's about 35 items up for sale.  I decided to not list everything yet because some are seasonal crafts for Christmas and Halloween.  Does anyone buy seasonal items when the season is months and months away?

I am still job searching and keeping my fingers crossed to be asked to interview.  Job hunting is very discouraging and frustrating.  It is especially frustrating when so much rides on it.

My children are doing great and continue to bring me joy.  My professor from college told me that educated people are less likely to have children versus lower income people because lower income people want their children to take care of them when they're older.  I'm certainly not wealthy, I am educated, and slightly lower income, but I wanted children because they bring me JOY, not because I want to be taken care of.  I feel just the opposite.  It is my job to take care of them, and make sure they have the right tools to be happy in this life.  Whew, sorry if that goes to far into the subject.  I just wanted to say that I love my children and couldn't be happier.

To close, keep your fingers crossed for a job to land in my lap.  I pray everyday for such a miracle.

Until next time,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment