Friday, January 14, 2011

Daily struggles

It's amazing how one thing can change your life so easily.  My husband and I are currently unemployed.  The job search has been a struggle and a disappointment.  I was denied unemployment because of attending college, so we have been living on my husband's unemployment.  There is one job opening at the local bank and I applied to this position.  Cross my fingers that this job comes through. 

I have so much to be thankful for and know that God has looked out for us.  I truly believe that He will work this out and we will have jobs soon.  My blessings are enormous.  We have two great girls that are in elementary school, participating in Upward basketball ( we are so proud), their church Discipleland night, and excel in school.  We have good health and a roof over our heads. 

I pray that the economy will turn around, and especially the housing market.  I hope you are all happy and look to your own blessings in life.  Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment