Saturday, February 12, 2011

Been awhile

It's been awhile since I last wrote on my blog.  My etsy store has been taking a lot of time, but for the most part I have been a little down.  I get overwhelmed sometimes and get frustrated with myself.  I really hate feeling down especially when I am so blessed.  I love my family and have so much to be thankful for, so feeling down it not right.  There is a pile of projects that are waiting for me and all I do is just stare at them.  I know that I will get over it and tackle on these projects.  So until I make some new stuff to tell you about I will show you some stuff that is on my etsy store at http://craftedbyerin.etsy.com

gold and silver coiled metal earrings.

glass and acrylic earrings

Child's size clutch, quilted fabric

I have been making lots of clutches and even business card holders out of jeans, cotton, and buttons.  I will share that with all of you soon.  Thanks for hanging with me.  Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment